Amazon Prime Day sale is coming to India for the first time ever. We earlier reported that the Prime Day sale in India will be held on July 11. The sale itself will start at 6 PM on July 10. The Prime Day sale is an international shopping event exclusively for Amazon Prime subscribers. The sale will run for 30 hours.
The one-day sale will be full of exclusive product launches, cashback offers, deep discounts, and more offers. Prime Day sale has known to break records internationally as far as numbers go. This means this year Indian e-commerce shoppers are in for a treat.
What is Amazon Prime Day Sale?
Amazon’s Prime Day sale is a one-day international shopping event. The sale includes tons of Lightning Deal offers on products from almost all top categories on Amazon. The sale will last for 30 hours starting 6 PM on July 10 to July 11.
Prime Day deals in India will be available on Amazon’s website as well as their mobile apps. Since Prime Day sale is meant for Prime subscribers, you should sign up for a membership right away. You’ll be eligible for the sale even if you are using a trial for Prime.
What are Lightning Deals?
Lightning Deals on Amazon are offers that are available on a select product, for a limited time. The stocks are in limited quantities too. Buyers are asked to checkout within a short amount of time (usually 15 minutes). This includes completing the entire transaction from adding the product to your shopping cart to making the final payment.
During the Prime Day sale event, you’ll notice a lot of Lightning Deals on products, probably thousands of them. If you notice a Lightning Deal sold out, see if you can enter the waitlist. That’s generally a good idea if you spot a great deal. A lot of buyers end up adding a deal to their cart but don’t really checkout.
What to expect from Amazon Prime Day Sale in India?
A lot. That’s right. You can expect a great set of offers during the Prime Day sale in India this year. We’re saying this because this being Amazon’s first ever Prime Day sale in the country, it’ll be a much-celebrated affair. We will be sharing the best deals right here during the sale.
- Exclusive product launches: Amazon will be launching exclusive products during the Prime Day sale in India this July. This will include smartphones, large appliances, fashion, toys, and more. It’s expected that these exclusive launches will also include launch-day offers during the sale.
- Blockbuster deals: As with most sales on Amazon India, the Blockbuster deals offer great discounts on a variety of products. This sale will be no different. Expect a lot of good discounts on all things big and small.
- Amazon Pay offers: Amazon will be offering a 20% cashback for those who recharge their Amazon Pay balance from 29 June to 11 July. The cashback is capped at Rs.200.
- HDFC Bank offers: HDFC Bank card users will be able to get 15% cashback for their purchases during Prime Day sale. The cashback is capped at a maximum of Rs.2,000.
- Fire TV Stick deals: You can get Rs.499 cashback in your Amazon Pay balance when you purchase a new Fire TV Stick.
- Offers on Electronics and appliances: Prime Day sale will include exciting offers and deals on smartphones, laptops, tablets, LED TVs, and other appliances.
Is it worth subscribing to Amazon Prime for the Prime Day sale?
Prime Day sale will be open only to Prime subscribers. Amazon Prime membership costs Rs.499 in India for a full year. This gives you access to exclusive offers from time to time, free shipping, and Prime Video. At Rs.499, Prime membership in India is a steal. It’s completely worth it.
Even if you end up signing up for a Prime membership for the Prime Day sale event in India, it’ll be worth it since you’ll enjoy access to all privileges until next year.
How to find the best Prime Day Sale deals in India?
Prime Day sale in India, just like any other online sale event, will be flooded with deals. You may end up spending more time than you want, just to hunt down a great deal. The best ways to go about it is narrow down to the top categories and products you’re looking to buy. You can add products to your wishlist to easily access them later on.
We will also share the best deals from Prime Day sale right here on our website. We will be scanning through thousands of deals and offers to bring you the best deals from the sale. Make sure you’re following us on Twitter and Facebook too for live updates during the sale.